The Berlitz Learning Cycle was developed as a quality assurance process to ensure consistent delivery of the Berlitz Method® and make certain that each student reaches the targeted proficiency level of learning as defined by his/her needs analysis.
Berlitz uses standardized proficiency levels in order to assess a student's current level of language ability and measure his/her progress as they move through their program. No other language training provider offers this level of formalized and consistent service.
The stages of the Learning Cycle are outlined below:
- Needs Analysis: Determines the Berlitz Proficiency Levels needed to attain personalized goals and helps to set expectations for the program.
- Program Recommendation: Provides students with a recommendation for the amount of training needed to bridge their linguistic gap.
- Orientation: Gives students the opportunity to meet instructors and receive buy generic flomax online program materials, including a road-map for how the program works.
- Counseling & Progress Report: Throughout training, students have the opportunity to review and assess their progress through formal progress reports and counseling sessions with the Language Instructional Supervisor.
- Level Checks: Once students have completed each proficiency level, they can take advantage of achievement tests to see how well they have mastered their program before moving onto the next level.
- Certificate: Students are acknowledged for achievement of each proficiency level.
- Challenge to Next Level: Goals for continued learning are reassessed and the students are challenged to move to their next proficiency level.
Throughout the Learning Cycle, the program is periodically monitored by the Berlitz Center's Manager of Instruction for quality control.