From as little as $50 a month
CyberTeachers Classic is the basic online self-study platform from Berlitz. Unlike other web-based programs, CyberTeachers provides every learner with a customised course at very affordable prices. You can study at your own pace to suit your busy social or work schedule, with unlimited use during the licence period. How much you learn is entirely up to you.
The unique aspect of this program is that all e-Lessons are individually developed and adapted to your level and personal objectives. It is also an ideal option for business language learning, as the innovative platform generates lessons that are customised to each individual's job, business sector and areas of interest. For example, you can highlight any word, phrase, or sentence in an article and have it added to your program, practice the pronunciation, receive a definition or have it translated. You will also receive a personalised daily journal of articles that reflect your personal interests.
Trainees are able to use the new language in their professional environment from the very first day. CyberTeachers Classic is available in 3-month, 6-month or 12-month packages, so choose an option that’s best for you.
- Personalised teaching content that suits your interest areas
- 20 language tools such as Speech Trainer, Speed Memorisation, dictionary, translator, writing assistants, situations cards, etc.
- Monitoring tools that continuously analyse your performance and individually adapt each lesson and degree of difficulty as you progress
- Available for use on all mobile devices
- Course interface is available in 14 different languages so anyone can easily use the program
- Customised business English content comes from 218 occupations covering 20 industries
- Rich content with over 6,000 hours of lesson materials to practice, 600 video simulations, 150,000 vocabulary and grammar entries
- 1.2 million satisfied users worldwide
- Rapid results: learning is 50% than traditional face-to-face teaching
- Cost-effective: CyberTeachers costs over 60% less than traditional face-to-face teaching